Amana 45505 Mortising Router Bit
Straight Plunge Router Bits: Mortising Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 1-1/4" Dia x 3/4" x 1/2" Shank
Cutting mortises for hinges and locks can be challenging; the mortise depth must be accurate for smooth operation and the edges must be sharp for a clean, professional installation. These mortise bits make hardware installation a snap. The large gullet between the two flutes clears chips away quickly and the cutter geometry creates a crisp outline for a perfect fit.
- 45505 Mortising Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 1-1/4"
- Cutting Height (B): 3/4"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 2-1/4"
- Flutes: 2
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65