Amana 45192 High Production Straight Plunge Router Bit
Straight Plunge Router Bits: High Production Router Bits, Solid Carbide Cutting Edge: 3/32" Dia x 1/4" x 1/4" Shank
Use a two-flute bit where fine finish is paramount. Two flutes balance the bit, eliminating vibration that degrades the cut finish. Two cuts per revolution yield a smooth surface, but feed rate is slightly reduced. 45190 features a solid carbide cutting edge (solid carbide brazed to steel shank).
Perfect for CNC work.
- 45192 High Production Straight Plunge Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 3/32"
- Cutting Height (B): 1/4"
- Shank (d): 1/4"
- Overall Length (L): 1-3/48"
- Flutes: 2
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
AMAX Extended Life Features:
- 200% longer life time even when working with abrasive materials
- Superior geometric design
- Advanced grinding technology that improves the carbides' resistance to wear
- Super clean cuts
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65