Amana 54306 Edge Fluting Router Bit
Profiling Router Bits: Edge Fluting Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 3/4" Rad x 7/8" Dia x 1" x 1/2" Shank
This bit produces a fingernail flute, rather than a full 180° radius flute. Creates an interesting edge detail, and can be used to make small-scale cornice-type moldings. Use in a handheld or a table-mounted router.
- 54306 Edge Fluting Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 7/8"
- Radius (R): 3/4"
- Cutting Height (B): 1"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- C: 3/16"
- Overall Length (L): 3-1/4"
- Flutes: 2
- Replacement Bearing: 47706
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65