Amana 54292 Classical Cove & Bead Router Bit
Profiling Router Bits: Classical Cove & Bead Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 3/16" x 5/16" Rad x 1-1/2" Dia x 5/8" x 1/2" Shank
The positions of the bead and the cove are reversed on this series of bits, with the bead coming off the bearing. With the optional 3/8" pilot bearing, the bit produces a fillet at the base of the bead. Largest diameter bits should be run at reduced speed. Use in a handheld or table-mounted router.
- 54292 Classical Cove & Bead Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 1-1/2"
- Radius (R): 3/16"
- R1: 5/16"
- Cutting Height (B): 5/8"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 2-1/2"
- Flutes: 2
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65