Amana 54127 Ogee Fillet Router Bit
Door Making Router Bits: Ogee Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 3/8" Rad x 2-1/4" Dia x 15/16" x 1/2" Shank
This ogee pattern has a step at the end of the concave portion of the curve. Using the optional 3/8" bearing produces a profile with a fillet at the convex end of the curve. Use in a handheld or table-mounted router.
Maximum RPM 18,000.
- 54127 Ogee Fillet Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 2-1/4"
- Radius (R): 3/8"
- Cutting Height (B): 15/16"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 2-7/8"
- Replacement Bearing: 47706
- Flutes: 2
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65