Amana 54106 Classical Cove & Bead Router Bit
Profiling Router Bits: Classical Cove & Bead Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 7/32" x 15/64" Rad x 1-1/2" Dia x 5/8" x 1/4" Shank
This bead and cove combines the two basic forms, separating them with a fillet. The cove comes off the pilot bearing. Produce a complex profile in a single pass. Use in a handheld or table-mounted router.
- 54106 Classical Cove & Bead Router Bit
- Radius: 7/32"
- Diameter (D): 1-1/2"
- Cutting Height (B): 5/8"
- R1: 15/64"
- Shank (d): 1/4"
- Overall Length (L): 2-1/8"
- Flutes: 2
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65