Amana 49554 Table Edge Router Bit
Profiling Router Bits: Table Edge Ogee Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 3/8" Rad x 2-1/2" Dia x 3/4" x 1/2" Shank
Cuts a shallow ogee into the tabletop surface coupled with a bead at the edge. Bit will produce a fillet if set to cut deep enough. With the optional 3/8" bearing, it will produce a fillet at the cut's edge. Good choice for handrails.
These special router bits are used for cutting table top edges or used with handrail side profile bits. Originally designed for easing and profiling the edges of tabletops, these bits also are widely used for the same purpose on handrails. See also handrail patterns. Eliminate hard edges, reduce the visual thickness of a tabletop, and add an elegant detail simultaneously with these bits.
Maximum RPM 16,000.
- 49554 Table Edge Router Bit
- Radius: 3/8"
- Diameter (D): 2-1/2"
- Cutting Height (B): 3/4"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 2-3/4"
- Flutes: 2
- Replacement Bearing: 47706
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65