Amana 49414 Chamfer Router Bit
Profiling Router Bits: Chamfer Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 30° x 1-3/8" Dia x 13/16" x 1/2" Shank
Chamfer or bevel edges for decorative effect or to form edge miter joints. Produce crisp, uniform edges at accurate angles to make 4-, 6-, 8-, 12-, or 16-sided boxes. For best results use in a router table. Will completely chamfer 3/4" material.
Use in a table-mounted router. Not for use in a handheld router!
- 49414 Chamfer Router Bit
- Angle (a°): 30°
- Diameter (D): 1-3/8"
- Cutting Height (B): 13/16"
- C: 7/8"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 2-3/4"
- Flutes: 2
- Replacement Bearing: 47706
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65