Amana 49204 Roman Ogee Router Bit
Profiling Router Bits: Roman Ogee Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 1/4" Rad x 1-3/8" Dia x 13/16" x 1/4" Shank
The Roman ogee bit, which has a convex curve coming off the bearing, produces the reverse of the ogee (it isn't an upside-down ogee). The curve starts at the top as a concave, and fairs down into a convex curve. Use in a handheld or table-mounted router.
Use in a handheld or table-mounted router.
- 49204 Roman Ogee Router Bit
- Radius (R): 1/4"
- Diameter (D): 1-3/8"
- Cutting Height (B): 13/16"
- Shank (d): 1/4"
- Overall Length (L): 2-1/4"
- Flutes: 2
- Replacement Bearing: 47704
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65