Amana 45960 Ball End Router Bit
Profiling Router Bits: Ball End Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 1/4" Rad x 7/16" Dia x 1/2" x 1/2" Shank
Cut channels for pipes or cables using the ball end bit. The profile requires the cut to be made in a single pass. To reduce stress on the bit, cut an initial groove using a straight bit matching the D1 dimension of the ball end bit.
- 45960 Ball End Router Bit
- Radius (R): 1/4"
- Diameter (D): 1/2"
- Cutting Height (B): 7/16"
- D1: 1/4"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 2-1/4"
- Flutes: 2
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65