Amana 51710 Solid Carbide V-Groove Router Bit
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Signmaking Router Bits: V-Groove Router Bits, Solid Carbide: 1/4" Dia x 3/8" x 1/4" Shank
Rout fine-line V-Grooves in laminate-covered and wooden surfaces with this solid-carbide bit, designed specifically for use in a laminate trimmer.
- 51710 Solid Carbide V-Groove Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 1/4"
- Cutting Height (B): 3/8"
- Shank (d): 1/4"
- Overall Length (L): 1-1/2"
- Flutes: 1
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65