Metabo HPT NP35A Pin Nailer
23 Gauge, 1-3/8" Micro Pin Nailer
Hitachi Power Tools is now Metabo HPT.
Same Tools. New Name.
The Hitachi NP35A micro pin nailer fires 23-gauge headless pins which produce near invisible holes. The NP35A magazine automatically adjusts to 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1-3/16" and 1-3/8" fastener lengths for use on a wide variety of projects.
- NP35A Pin Nailer
- Safety Glasses
- Air Fitting
- No-Mar Tip
- Hex Wrench
- Carrying Case
- Pin Range: 5/8" to 1-3/8"
- Magazine Capacity: 150
- Operating Pressure: 65 to 100 psi
- Firing Mode: Sequential Dual Trigger
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- L x H: 9-3/8" x 6-3/8"
- The NP35A large fastener capacity for fewer reloads and less downtime.
- Dual trigger for safe and accurate placement of fasteners.
- Rear exhaust directs oil and debris away from the work surface.
- Depth adjustment for flush drives into a variety of surfaces.
- Reload Indicator for easy visual recognition of low nail quantities to avoid dry firing.
- Removable nose plate for easy jam clearing.
- The NP35A large housing shield protects the work surface.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65