Bostitch N66C-1 Coil Sheathing/Siding Nailer
The BOSTITCH 15-Degree Coil Sheathing and Siding Nailer has the versatility you need for all sorts of jobs. Its high-capacity magazine holds between 225 and 300 nails at a time, so you don't need to reload often when you work on large projects. The tool creates high-pressure levels and ranges between 70 to 120 psi for fast work. This Bostitch 15-degree coil sheathing and siding nailer works with wire welded nails and fits shanks that measure between 0.09 and 0.131 inches wide. Its aluminum body weighs 4.9 pounds, which minimizes fatigue while you work, and it doesn't require special tools for depth adjustments. This Bostitch lightweight siding nailer has a DIAL-A-DEPTH knob for tool-free adjustments.
- N75C-1 Coil Siding Nailer
- Nail Type: Wire Weld
- Fastener Type / Gauge: 15 Degree Coil Siding
- Range: 1-1/2 to 3"
- Nail Diameter: .090" - .131"
- Magazine Capacity: 300
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Firing Mode: Contact Trip
- L x H x W: 10.375" x 14.25" x 4.875"
- Weight: 4.49 lbs
- Bostitch 15-degree coil sheathing and siding nailer has a versatile design for high-volume work
- High-capacity magazine holds between 225 and 300 nails at a time, requires few reloads on large jobs
- Perfect for high-volume nailing of wall and roof sheathing
- Drives 15¡ wire weld collated and plastic inserted nails with shank diameters of .090" - .131"
- Lightweight aluminum design for durability
- Adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65