Bostitch F21PL2 Framing Nailer
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
21° Plastic Collated Framing and Metal Connector Nailer
The Bostitch 2" to 3-1/2" framing & metal connector nailer has a lightweight, magnesium design. It weighs only 8.1 lbs and features 1,050 in-lb of driving power to handle tough engineered lumber applications.
- F21PL2 Framing Nailer
Applications include framing, sheathing, sub-flooring, metal connectors and bracing.
- Nail Type: 21° Plastic Ribbon Collated
- Nail Gauge: .113 to .162
- Range: 2" to 3-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 60
- Operating Pressure: 80-120 psi
- Driving Power: 1,050 in-lbs
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Weight: 8.1 lbs
- Patented push button adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths quickly & conveniently.
- Lightweight magnesium design for added durability.
- 16" layout indicator on magazine helps achieve correct distance between studs in a matter of seconds.
- Best in class power-to-weight ration (1,050 in/lbs).
- Recommended tool for use with HurriQuake disaster-resistant nails.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65