Bostitch BTF83PL Framing Nailer
Low Profile Plastic Collated Framing Nailer
The 21° plastic round head framing nailer features a low profile design to easily navigate tight spaces. The enhanced ergonomics and balance provides a smooth feel for less fatigue while increasing comfort and control. With an industrial grade design, the btf83pl provides the power and durability you can count on to finish the job.
See LARGER IMAGE
- BTF83PL Framing Nailer
Applications include track framing (high production), framing, sheathing, decking and manufactured housing.
- Nail Type: 21° Plastic Ribbon Collated
- Nail Gauge: .113 to .148
- Range: 2" to 3-1/4"
- Magazine Capacity: 64
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Weight: 7.7 lbs
- Low profile design with enhanced ergonomics and balance for comfort and control
- Selectable trigger for easy change between sequential and contact mode.Power to drive into engineered lumber
- Selectable trigger for easy change between sequential and contact mode.Industrial grade design for high volume framing and sheathing applications
- Selectable trigger for easy change between sequential and contact mode.Tool-free features: depth of drive adjustment, selectable trigger for sequential or bump actuation modes
- Includes adjustable rafter hook