Bosch RH1255VC 2" SDS-Max Rotary Hammer
The Bosch RH1255VC 2" SDS-max rotary hammer has Turbo Power, which gives the tool a torque and speed boost in hammer mode. It also provides 14.1 ft-lbs of impact energy for top-rated power. At under 27 lbs, it has outstanding performance-to-weight ratio in a 2" hammer. It features Vibration Control for additional operator control while mitigating vibration in the hammer mechanism and in the handle. This hammer provides Constant Response circuitry for smooth starts, precise hole placement and constant speed under load. Vario-Lock positioning permits rotating and locking the chisel with precision. And the SDS-max bit system provides toolless bit changes.
See LARGER IMAGE
- RH1255VC Rotary Hammer
- 360° Auxiliary Handle
- Carrying Case
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 15.0
- No-load RPM: 100-220
- No-load BPM: 1,000-2,150
- Impact Energy: 14.1 ft-lbs
- Maximum Core Bit: 6"
- Tool Holder: SDS-Max
- Length: 23.5"
- Weight: 26.2 lbs"
- Turbo Power for torque and speed boost in hammer mode.
- Best power-to-weight ratio of 14.1 ft-lbs of impact energy.
- Outstanding power in a 2" SDS-max tool.
- Vibration Control for comfort in all-day applications.
- Constant Response for soft start, constant speed under load.
- Vario-Lock positioning for precise chiseling location.
- Weighs under 27 lbs.