Bosch JSH180B Cordless Jig Saw
18V Top-Handle Jig Saw - Bare Tool
The Bosch JSH180 Lithium-ion 18V jig saw is compact and lightweight. Its T-shank blade change system allows the user to insert the blade just without the need for any tools, and when it’s time for a blade change, a turn of knob ejects the blade, so there is no need to touch a hot blade. This jig saw also features an always-on blower and integrated LED light for enhanced visibility in the cutting area. The sophisticated electronics package includes Electronic Motor Protection (EMP), which protects the motor against overload and ensures a long lifetime and the Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) protects the battery (sold separately) against overload, overheating and deep discharge.
See LARGER IMAGE
- (1) JSH180 18V Top-Handle Jig Saw
- (1) Jig Saw Blade
- (1) Bevel Wrench
- (1) Anti-Splinter Insert
- Battery Rating: 18V
- Blade Size: 6-1/2
- Stroke Length: 1"
- No-load SPM: 0 to 2,700
- Cutting Capacities...
Soft Wood: 3-1/2"
Mild Steel: 3/8"
- Max Bevel Cut: 45 Degrees
- Weight: 4.1 lbs
- Light weight up to 30% lighter than leading competitor
- Compact up to 10% smaller than leading competitor
- One-handed blade insertion and ejection for convenience and ease of use
- Smallest grip diameter reduces user fatigue during extended-use applications
- Always-on dust blower helps keep intended cut line visible
- LED light for illuminating cut line
- Adjustable footplate for bevel cuts of up to 45°
- On-board bevel wrench storage for more convenience
- Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) protects the motor against overload and ensures a long lifetime
- Bosch 18 V Lithium-ion batteries (sold separately) feature the CoolPack design with a special heat-conductive housing and ribbing that cools them by drawing out heat, providing battery life up to 100% over Lithium-ion batteries without the CoolPack design