Bosch HD19-2 Hammer Drill
1/2" 2-Speed Hammer Drill
See LARGER IMAGE
- HD19-2 Hammer Drill
- 360° Auxiliary Handle
- Depth Gauge
- Carrying Case
See the HD18-2.
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 8.5
- No-load RPM: 0-1,000 / 0-3,000
- No-load BPM: 0-17,000 / 0-51,000
- Capacity in Concrete: 3/4"
- Capacity in Wood: 1-1/2"
- Length: 13.4"
- Weight: 6.2 lbs
- Bosch-built High-output - 8.5 Amp Motor.
- 1/2" 3-Jaw Chuck - For rugged hammer drilling applications.
- Dual-mode Selector - Easily converts from rotation only to hammer drill mode.
- Patented rotating brush plate - Provides equal power in reverse to easily back out bound-up bits and doubles brush life.
- Pistol-grip Handle - Compact ergonomic design with soft-grip.
- Variable-speed reversing trigger - for accurate bit starting, as well as removing fasteners or bound bits.
- Integral Slip Clutch - Helps minimize torque reaction.
- Metal Gear Housing - For long life and rugged job site durability.
- 2-Speeds - for drilling in wood and metal.
- 360 degree Auxiliary handle with built-in depth gauge - wide range of movement along with consistent drilling depth.