Bosch 1297D 1/4 Sheet Finishing Sander
with SheetLoc Paper Attachment System
The Bosch 1297D quarter-sheet orbital finishing sander pulls regular sandpaper flat and tight for fast and easy installation; efficient, uniform sanding, and longer paper life. It also accepts stick-on paper. The Microfilter dust canister efficiently filters and captures sanding dust. For user comfort, the sander features a tapered top, and the 3-point counterbalance minimizes the vibration for maximum comfort. The 1297D includes a punch plate for perforating sanding sheets before installation to allow the dust collection system to operate properly.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 1297D Sander
- 1 Sandpaper Sheet
- Microfilter Dust Canister
See the GSS20-40.
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 2.0
- No-load OPM: 12,000
- Pad Size: 4-1/2"x4"
- Sheet Size: 4-1/2"x5-1/2"
- Length: 10.0"
- Weight: 2.7 lbs
- 2.0 Amp motor with 12,000 OPM speed ensures fast, smooth results on all surfaces.
- SheetLoc™ sandpaper attachment system pulls regular sandpaper flat and tight for fast and easy installation; efficient, uniform sanding, and longer paper life, without adhesive stick-on paper's nearly twice-the-price cost.
- Rubberized paper clamps for firm, no-slip grip.
- Also accepts stick-on paper.
- Through-the-pad dust collection for cleaner workspace.
- The Bosch Microfilter dust canister with integrated paper filter is the optimal filtering system of fine dust and captures particles as small as a 1/2 micron.
- Flush sanding ability allows sanding at front, Accu-Sight and left close to vertical surfaces.
- Dust sealed rocker switch for convenient, easy off and on, keeps dust out.
- 3-point counterbalance for low vibration and maximum comfort.
- Ergonomic, soft grip top for comfort and control.
- All ball-bearing construction for long life and smooth operation.