Paslode IM250S-Li Straight Finish Nailer
16 Gauge Li-Ion Cordless Finish Nailer
See LARGER IMAGE
- Cordless Finish Nailer
- Rechargeable 7.4V Li-Ion Battery
- Li-Ion Battery Charger
- Safety Glasses
- Plastic Carrying Case
Note: Gas, cleaner and oil are not included and are required for the correct operation of the tool.
- Nail Type: 16 Gauge Smooth
- Nail Lengths: 1-1/4"- 2-1/2"
- Nail Capacity: 100 Nails (2 strips)
- Intermittent Operation: 2-3 Nails/Sec
- Fuel Cell Life: 1,200 Nails
- Battery Charge: 6,000 Nails
- Size (HxL): 11-3/4" x 10-1/2"
- Weight: 4.6 lbs w/Battery
- 7.4 V Li-ion Battery provides 50% longer run time.
- 2 year service promise, 5 year limited warranty.
- Drives up to 6,000 nails per charge.
- Lightweight, 4.6-lbs, reduced weight for better balance and control.
- Battery stand-by position, secures battery in off position to conserve run-time, 30 minute rapid charger, 80% charge.
- Powerful, drives 16-gauge 1-1/4-in to 2-1/2-in length straight finish nails into the hardest wood.
- Tool-free depth-of-drive nail adjustment.
- No-mar tip protects premium wood.
- Swivel belt hook easily adjusts and keeps both hands free with tool always at your side.
The Paslode Cordless Finish Nailer 916000 should not be operated above 5,000 ft sea level. The Paslode cleaner is used when the tool begins to malfunction. It not only removes the build-up it also removes all of the oil so after every cleaning you should lubricate the tool. The tool does not operate without gas.