Milwaukee 6519-31 Sawzall Plus Kit
Milwaukee Sawzall reciprocating saws are the ideal tool for plumbers, heating and air conditioning contractors, electricians, builders, steel fabricators, maintenance workers, manufacturers and remodelers. Cuts wood, nail embedded wood, steel, cast iron, aluminum, brass, drywall, composite materials, hard rubber, cement, brick, plaster and fiberglass.
- 6519-31 Sawzall
- Steel Quik-Lok Blade Clamp
- 1 Super Sawzall Blade
- Plastic Carrying Case
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 12.0
- No-load SPM: 0-2,800
- Stroke Length: 1-1/8"
- Length: 17.75"
- Weight: 7.0 lbs
- Built to perform, the 10 amp Milwaukee Sawzall Plus Reciprocating Saw delivers more power than previous models rated at 8.5 amps.
- This Sawzall features the Quik-Lok blade clamp for fast, easy blade replacements.
- A full 1-1/8" blade stroke and variable speed up to 2800 strokes per minute provide efficient cutting of any sawable material.
- A heavy-duty steel wobble plate mechanism and ball and roller bearings provide the durability that you have come to expect from Milwaukee Sawzalls.
- A gear protecting clutch extends the life and guards against damage to the mechanism due to sudden jars from pinched blades.
- An externally accessible brush cap and a keyless adjustable pivot shoe provide the convenience that you have come to expect from Milwaukee.
- All wrapped up in an impact resistant carrying case that will not rust.