Milwaukee 49-56-9065 Hole Cutter
6-1/4" Big Hawg Hole Cutter
The Milwaukee 6-1/4" Big Hawg Hole Cutter drills up to 10X faster than hole saws, 37% faster than the competition and up to 600 holes without resharpening. Big Hawg hole cutters are specifically designed for drilling large holes in rough wood applications with the speed, longevity and large size range that HVAC, plumbing and other contractors need. Big Hawgs provide a durable, cost-effective and time-saving solution for repetitive hole cutting. Three hardened steel teeth provide a more solid surface for nail and knot impacts, extending the life of the teeth. Inset teeth lessen the outer diameter of the plug, increasing the chance the plug will fall out automatically for less cleanup and greater productivity. The recessed flat boring pilot bit (sold separately) minimizes contact with the plug, creating less friction. The 6-1/4" size is ideal for 6" ducts. Arbor sold separately.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 6-1/4" Hole Cutter
- Diameter: 6-1/4"
- Thread: 5/8"-18
- Depth of Cut: 2-1/4"
- Type: Wood Boring Bits
- Aggressive tooth geometry for up to ten times faster cutting than hole saws.
- Deep gullets for easy plug removal.
- Three hardened steel teeth provide maximum durability against unintended nail impacts.
- Cuts up to 600 holes in wood without needing to be re-sharpened.
- Storage space for additional hole cutters.