Milwaukee 48-39-0572 Sub-Compact Band Saw Blades
Milwaukee Sub-Compact Portable Band Saw Blades are designed to maximize performance of the Milwaukee M12 Cordless Sub-Compact Band Saw. They will deliver long tooth life and exceptional durability in metal-cutting applications, including strut, conduit, angle iron, copper tube, threaded rod, and pipe. Tooth form, pitch, and set have been designed to deliver straight, accurate cuts across a broad range of materials.
See LARGER IMAGE
- Three 18TPI Sub-Compact Band Saw Blades
- Blade Dimensions: 27" x 1/2" x .020"
- TPI/Grit: 18 TPI
- Matrix II high speed steel teeth deliver maximum durability.
- Alloy backing steel provides extended blade life.
- Precision formed teeth create fast, clean cuts.
- For cutting common materials 5/32" - 3/16" thick and very hard materials 3/16" - 5/16" thick.