Milwaukee 2753-22 M18 Fuel Impact Driver Kit
1/4" Hex High Performance
The M18 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver is the Most Powerful Tool in its Class. At 1800 in-lbs of fastening torque, this tool drives screws faster but also provides greater control over power and speed thanks to its proprietary 4-mode DRIVE CONTROL. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers up to 0-3,000 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries on the market.
The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility by delivering 0-850 RPM in Mode 1, 0-2100 RPM in Mode 2, and 0-3000 RPM in Mode 3. Self-Tapping Screw Mode is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking, and stripping out screws.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 2753-22 M18 FUEL Impact Driver
- Two 18V XC5.0 Li-Ion Battery Packs
- 1 Hr Battery Charger
- Belt Clip
- Carrying Case
See the 2853-22.
- Rating: 18 Volt Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity: 5.0 Amp-hrs
- Max Torque: 1,800 in-lbs
- No-load RPM: 0-3,000
- No-load BPM: 0-3,700
- Drive: 1/4" Hex
- Weight: 3.1 lbs
- Milwaukee POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 1800 in-lbs of fastening torque for faster driving speeds.
- REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating.
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power.
- The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market and provides up to 50% more run time.