Milwaukee 2709-22 M18 Fuel Super Hawg Drill Kit
18V Right Angle Drill w/ Quik-Lok Kit
The first tool of its kind, the M18 FUEL SUPER HAWG delivers the power and run-time necessary to complete cordless rough-ins. Optimized for Plumbing and HVAC professionals, this drill powers through 6" holes and can drill over (75) 2-9/16" holes per charge in 2x dimensional lumber with a self-feed bit. The POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers constant power under heavy load to maintain drilling speed. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. The REDLITHIUM XC5.0 batteries deliver up to 2.5X more run-time, 20% more power and 2X more life than standard 18 volt lithium-ion batteries. A mechanical clutch in low speed protects the tool from damage in the case that a bit binds up and the tool stalls.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 2709-22 M18 Fuel Super Hawg Right Angle Drill
- Two M18 RedLithium 5.0 Battery Packs
- Multi-Voltage Charger
- Chuck Key
- Side Handle
- Contractor Bag
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Rating: 18 Volt Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity: 5.0 Amp-hrs
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Metal
- No-load RPM: 0-350 / 0-950
- Capacity in Wood: 6"
- Weight: 14.0 lbs
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides constant power under load to power through 6" holes.
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures optimal performance and overload protection to prevent damage to the tool or battery during heavy applications.
- REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Batteries deliver over (75) 2-9/16" holes per charge.