Makita XSH03Z LXT 18 Volt Circular Saw - Tool Only
Makita is the innovation leader in brushless motor technology, and the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 6-1/2” Circular Saw (model XSH03Z, tool only, battery and charger sold separately) combines power and run-time for faster cutting and ripping – without the cord. The XSH03Z is equipped with Automatic Speed Change Technology, which adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance. The Makita BL Brushless Motor is engineered for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life.
See LARGER IMAGE
- XSH03Z LXT Circular Saw - Tool Only
- 6-1/2" Circular Saw Blade
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- No-load RPM: 5,000
- Max Depth of Cut...
at 90°: 2-1/4"
at 45°: 1-5/8"
- Length: 13-3/4"
- Weight: 7.3 lbs w/Battery
- BL Motor delivers 5,000 RPM for faster cutting and ripping.
- Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance.
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge.
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application.
- Die-cast magnesium base, blade guard and safety cover provide a lightweight, durable design.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 13-3/4" long.
- Weighs only 7.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue.
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/4" at 90°) and bevel capacity (0°- 50°).
- Positive stop at 45° with fine adjustment.
- Battery and charger sold separately.