Makita XPH102 18V Hammer Drill Kit
Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Hammer Drill
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill combines speed and torque in a compact size, with an efficient lithium-ion battery that reaches a full charge in only 30 minutes. For increased versatility, it can be run as a driver-drill or a hammer driver-drill, and is engineered for applications in wood, metal, masonry, and concrete.
The Makita-built four-pole motor delivers 480 in-lbs of Max Torque and up to 1,900 RPM and 28,500 BPM in the high-speed setting. With Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), the drill is engineered for increased dust and water resistance and is ideal for use in harsh job site conditions.
See LARGER IMAGE
- XPH102 Hammer Drill
- One 18V / 3.0 Amp-hr Battery
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger
- Belt Clip
- Tool Case
See the XPH03M.
- Rating: 18.0V / 3.0 Amp-hrs
- No-load RPM: 0-600/0-1,900
- No-load BPM: 0-9,000/0-28,500
- Maximum Torque: 480 in-lbs
- Chuck: 1/2" Keyless
- Length: 7-3/4"
- Weight: 3.9 lbs w/Battery
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque.
- Variable 2-speed design (0-600 & 0-1,900 RPM) (0-9,000 & 0-28,500 BPM) for a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications.
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-3/4" long.
- Weighs only 3.9 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue.
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job.
- Built-in dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area for greater productivity in low-light applications.
- All metal gear construction provides increased durability.
- Reversible belt clip attaches to either side of the tool.
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.