Makita XDT04Z 18V LXT Impact Driver - Tool Only
Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver
The Makita XDT04Z delivers 1,420 in-lbs of max torque. The LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 430% total lifetime work with 2.5x more cycles.
See LARGER IMAGE
- XDT04Z LXT Impact Driver - Tool Only
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- No-load RPM: 0-2,300
- No-load IPM: 0-3,200
- Maximum Torque: 1,420 in-lbs
- Drive: 1/4" Hex
- Length: 5-7/16"
- Weight: 3.3 lbs w/Battery
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 1,420 in-lbs of Max Torque.
- Variable speed (0-2,300 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications.
- Compact design at only 5-7/16" long and weighs only 3.3 lbs for reduced operator fatigue.
- Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes.
- New redesigned rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job.
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area.
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control.
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 3x more cycles.
- 3-year warranty on tool.