Makita XDT01 18V LXT Impact Driver Kit
Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-Speed Brushless Motor Impact Driver
The Makita XDT01 brushless motor delivers 1,460 in-lbs of max torque. The LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 430% total lifetime work with 2.5x more cycles.
See LARGER IMAGE
- XDT01 LXT Impact Driver
- 2 LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0 Amp-Hr Batteries
- Rapid Optimum Battery Charger
- Rugged Tool Belt Hook
- Tool Case
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 3.0 Amp-hr
- No-load RPM: 0-1,300 / 0-2,000 / 0-2,600
- No-load IPM: 0-1,300 / 0-2,800 / 0-3,400
- Maximum Torque: 1,460 in-lbs
- Drive: 1/4" Hex
- Length: 5-1/2"
- Weight: 2.8 lbs w/Battery
- Efficient BL Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge.
- BL Brushless Motor delivers 1,460 in.lbs. of Max Torque.
- 3-speed power selection switch (0-1,300 / 0-2,000 / 0-2,600 RPM & 0-1,300 / 0-2,800 / 0-3,400 IPM) provides the user with precise fastening control for a wide range of applications.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-1/2" long.
- Weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue.
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application.
- Battery warning light and built-in L.E.D. light both flash when it is time to recharge the battery.
- Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes.
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off switch illuminates the work area.
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job.
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature.
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging.
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol.
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger.
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers.