Makita XBP02Z LXT 18 Volt Portable Band Saw - Tool Only
4-3/4" x 4-3/4" Maximum Cutting Capacity
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Portable Band Saw (model XBP02Z, tool only) delivers cordless metal cutting power to the jobsite. The XBP02Z has a Makita-built high torque motor and a compact design with less weight for a range of cutting applications in a variety of metal materials.
See LARGER IMAGE
- XBP02Z LXT Band Saw - Tool Only
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Blade Length: 44-7/8"
- No-load Speed: 275 to 530 FPM
- Max. Cutting Capacity: 4-3/4" x 4-3/4"
- Length: 20-5/8"
- Weight: 14.3 lbs w/Battery
- 6-setting variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application.
- Built-in L.E.D. protection circuit with over-torque control protects motor.
- Protective bumper design for added durability.
- Tool hook secures the tool when not in use.
- Accepts standard 44-7/8" x 1/2" blades.
- Makita-built motor delivers faster cutting with 275-530 ft/min.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 20-5/8" long.
- Weighs only 14.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue.
- Adjustable foot protects material and provides positive support for accurate cuts.
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area.