Makita HR2455 1" SDS-Plus Drive Rotary Hammer Kit
with HR2455X2 Bonus Kit
See LARGER IMAGE
- HR2455 Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Depth Gauge
- Tool Case
- Rating: 120 Volt AC
- Amperage: 7.0
- No-load RPM: 0-1,100
- No-load BPM: 0-4,500
- Impact Energy: 2.0 ft-lbs
- Maximum Capacities...
Concrete Bit: 1"
Steel Bit: 1/2"
Wood Bit: 1-1/4"
- Tool Holder: SDS-Plus
- Length: 16.3"
- Weight: 6.2 lbs
- Powerful 7.0 Amp motor and lightweight; 6.2 lbs.
- 2X faster drilling with synchronized RPM and BPM.
- Lighter and more powerful than any hammer in it's class.
- 3-mode operation; "rotation only", "hammering with rotation" or "hammering only".
- Chisel Rotates 360 degrees with 40 different locking positions.
- Variable speed for complete drilling and hammering control; reversible.
- Positive bit lock ensures that the bit is securely fastened.
- Built-in torque limiter helps prevents kickback when hitting reinforcements.
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes; accepts SDS-Plus bits.
- Large trigger switch and 360 degree swivel side handle for added comfort.
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use.
- Ergonomic, well balanced design features a rubberized D-handle grip for greater stability, comfort and control with reduced operator fatique.
- Ideal for anchor setters, sign hangers, installers, electricians, plumbers and masons.