Fein 9-77-25 Turbo III Wet-Dry Vacuum
with Auto-Trigger Starting
- Fein Turbo III Vacuum
- 10' x 2-1/4" Hose
- 2-1/4" to 1-1/4" Hose Adaptor
- 5 Micron Washable Cloth Filter
Shipping Note: The hose, adaptor and caster wheels are packaged inside the vacuum under the filter.
See the New Turbo III Vacuum 9-20-26-FB
- Nominal Power: 1,200 Watts
- Air Flow: 126 CFM
- Static Water Lift: 99"
- Capacity with Solids: 14.5 gallons
- Capacity with Fluids: 12 gallons
- Noise Level: 57.8 decibels at 3-1/2'
- Weight: 36.0 lbs
- Dimensions: 15-3/4"x16-1/4"x29-1/8"
- The same features and technology as the Turbo II but with larger capacity and more power.
- The Turbo III is designed for heavy, continuous, industrial use and can handle power tools with inputs of 40 to 2000 watts (.3 to 19 amps).
- Depending on your requirements and the nature of materials you are working with, available filtering capabilities include the optional 5 micron, 1 micron, and HEPA filters.
- Can be used as a wet vac with optional anti-foam filter.
- Turbo Cooling Technology uses a dual fan motor to prevent electrical damage and provide cool air to the motor even if the hose or filter become blocked.
- Auto-Trigger Starting starts vacuum automatically when connected tool is switched on.
- Operates at a very quiet 57.8 dB(A) noise level at 3-1/2'.