Fein Supercut FSC 2.0Q-FS
Supercut Construction FSC2.0Q with Professional-Set Flooring Kit
Neat and accurate flooring installation with the FSC 2.0Q Professional-Set Flooring. Install, repair and renovate flooring in record time with the Professional-Set Flooring. The set provides you with complete equipment for handling hardwood, parquet, laminate, tile, PVC or linoleum. It opens up completely new possibilities for installation or repair of every kind of flooring. The E-Cut saw blades cut flush to any surface, are precise even when used freehand, and require no clearance behind the workplace. With the Professional-Set Flooring, cutouts, recesses and fitting of baseboard or door jambs, will be faster than ever before. With the tungsten carbide blades individual tile can be removed with minimal dust, and no damage to adjacent tile. The Fein SuperCut Construction also grinds down tile adhesive and, with the use of the dust extraction attachment, can do it dust-free.The set is rounded off with a scraper blade that you can use to cut, separate and remove carpet and PVC. Perfect for fast and accurate installation, repair and replacement of flooring of every kind. Custom accessories for hardwood, parquet, laminate, tile, PVC and linoleum.
See LARGER IMAGE
- SuperCut FSC 2.0Q
- Carrying Case
- 1 E-Cut Precision Saw Blade (Type 122)
- 1 E-Cut Universal Saw Blade (Type 148)
- 1 Tungsten Carbide Segment Blade, Thin (Type 224)
- 1 Tungsten Carbide Saw Blade, Thin (Type 156)
- 1 Tungsten Carbide Segment Blade, Extra-Thin (Type 155)
- 1 Tungsten Carbide Rasp
- 1 Rigid Scraper Blade
- 1 Dust Extraction Assembly For Rasp Work (Set)
- 1 Adapter and 2 Mounting Bolts
SuperCut Flooring Kit:
See the Supercut FSC 2.0Q Basic. New models coming soon.
- Rating: 120 V, 3.3 Amps
- Power Input: 400 Watts
- Power Output: 220 Watts
- No-load OPM: 11,000 to 18,500
- Weight: 3.2 lbs
- QuickIN rapid clamping system in a tool case, including a broad range of accessories for nearly limitless applications.
- The Fein SuperCut has a high-performance 400 Watt motor for rapid working progress in all fields of application.
- This heavy duty tool oscillates 4 degrees at 18,500 strokes per minute.
- Drive with oil-bath lubrication for long life.
- Blades fit onto a twelve-position-splined shaft for efficient power transmission and exact positioning.
- The FSC2.0Q is designed for rapid cutting and removal of a wide variety of materials.