Crain 820 Undercut Saw Kit
The most powerful and versatile Crain undercut saw ever! Also included is the No. 805 Masonry Blade for undercutting hearths. The saw undercuts walls, jambs, corners, and even most toe-spaces.
- 820 Undercut Saw
- Carbide-Tipped Blade
- Masonry Blade
- Vacuum Attachment
- Spanner Wrench
- Carrying Case
See the new Crain 835 Undercut Saw.
- Rating: 120 Volt AC
- Amperage: 8.15
- No-load RPM: 8,000
- Max Cutting Height: 1"
- Max Cutting Depth: 1-5/8"
- Weight: 14 lbs
- The large 6-1/2" diameter carbide-tipped blade can fully undercut most doors in place.
- Blade height is adjustable up from a flush cut to a maximum of 1" off the floor.
- Doors as thick as 1-5/8" can be cut off without removal.
- The vacuum fitting for dust control can save a lot of clean up.
- Undercuts corners, walls, jambs, and most toe-spaces! Cuts masonry and fully undercuts most doors in place.
Please see Crain's Warranty Policy.