Kreg KJMICRODGB Micro Pocket Drill Guide
Designed for use with the Kreg K4 Jig or Kreg Jig Master System.
With a 25% smaller hole diameter, the Micro Pocket Drill Guide lets you create more compact, low-profile Pocket-Holes in the same joinery applications, but also tackle smaller projects, thinner stock, and tighter repair applications, where standard Pocket-Holes simply can't go.
See LARGER IMAGE
- KJMICRODGB Micro Pocket Drill Guide
- Micro Pocket Drill Bit
- Micro Pocket Depth Collar
- Starter Screw Set
- Fully compatible with the Kreg Jig and Kreg Jig Master System.
- Features black color to differentiate from standard Drill Guide.
- Reduced width lets you drill two holes across extremely narrow stock, down to 1" wide, creating a much stronger joint in narrow pieces.
- Screw heads seat well below material surface in thin stock,perfect for creating fully pluggable Pocket-Holes in 1/2" thick material like drawer boxes.
- Includes the Micro Pocket Drill Guide, Micro Pocket Drill Bit, Micro Pocket Depth Collar and Starter Screw Set.
- Works with Kreg Pan Head Pocket-Hole Screws.