Kreg Jig K5 Kit
The Most Advanced Kreg Jig Yet.
The Kreg Jig K5 incorporates the best features of every Kreg Jig that came before with upgrades you've never seen. That starts with a clamping mechanism that you can adjust without tools or adjusting nuts to match your workpiece thickness. Just slide the clamp into place, "click" the large front-mounted clamp handle, and your jig is set to hold your workpiece tight every time. Plus, you'll find large support wings to hold your workpiece steady - and they have storage compartments inside. Add in a batch of other great features, like a standard swiveling dust collection port, spring-loaded stop for the drill guide block, and, of course, the ability to remove the guide block for portable use, and you have, quite simply, the most advanced Kreg Jig yet.
See LARGER IMAGE
- Kreg Jig K5 Base with Ratcheting Front-Side Clamp
- Extension Wings
- Swiveling Dust-Collection Port
- Drill Guide Block
- Spacer Block
- Workpiece Stop
- Drill Bit Setup Block
- Stepped Drill Bit
- 6" Driver Bit
- Stop Collar
- Allen Wrench
- Hex Wrench
- Starter Kreg Screw Set
- Starter Kreg Pocket-Hole Plug Pack
- Online Skillbuilder Videos
- Downloadable Project Plans
- Body Material: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Number of Drill Guides: Three (3) Standard Kreg Pocket Holes
- For Use With: Materials from 1/2"- to 11/2"-thick
- Drill-Guide Spacings: 9/16", 7/8", 17/16"
- Clamping Method: Toggle Clamp on Benchtop Base
- Screw-Centering Ability: 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4", 1-3/8", 1-1/2"
- Front-mounted clamp handle makes clamping easy.
- Ratcheting clamp mechanism adjusts without tools.
- Quick-release pin holds drill block in place.
- Storage wings provide built-in storage for bits and accessories.
- Stop-collar setting block makes drill bit setup easy.
- Swiveling dust collection port accepts standard 1-1/4" vacuum hose.
- Adjustable workpiece stop mounts on either side for easy repeat drilling.
- Comes fully assembled - ready to set up and use.