Skil SHD77-02 7-1/4" Worm Drive Skilsaw
The SHD77 Worm Drive Skilsaw with die-cast aluminum motor and gear housings for durability. Ball bearing construction. Push button blade lock for easy blade changes.
See LARGER IMAGE
- SHD77 Worm Drive Skilsaw
- 7-1/4" 24T Carbide Blade
- Saw Hook
- Blade Wrench
- Power Rating: 15.0 Amps, 120V
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- No-load RPM: 4,600
- Depth of Cut @ 45 Deg: 1-31/32
- Depth of Cut @ 90 Deg: 2-13/32"
- Arbor Type: Diamond
- Weight: 14.2 lbs
- Powerful 15 Amp motor and durable worm drive gears for pro performance and long life.
- Cut-Ready depth of cut system helps with quick accurate depth adjustments.
- A multi-function wrench has a variety of uses on the jobsite stores in the foot.
- 51 degree bevel allows users to complete a wide variety of cuts.
- Contoured main handle for increased user comfort and control.
- Integrated saw hook for safe rafter placement.
- Anti-snag lower guard for small cut-offs.
- Die cast aluminum motor and gear housing for durability.
- Oil lubrication and relief bellows for long life.
- 22 Amp switch and heavy gauge cord.
- More accessible spindle lock for quick, easy blade changes.
- Lightweight, 14.2 lbs without blade, cord and wrench, reduces user fatigue.