Senco SNS41 Construction Stapler
- SNS41 Construction Stapler
Applications: Roof and sidewall sheathing, sub-flooring,fascia and soffits, aluminum and vinyl siding applications, cedar shingles, furring, ridge beam assembly, and metal tie down straps. Industrial crate and box assembly and light furniture framing.
Tool not available for export.
- Staple Type: 7/16" Crown, 16 Ga
- Staple Range: 1" to 2" (2" staples in soft wood applications only.)
- Capacity: 160
- Operating Pressure: 80 - 120 psi
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- Height: 11"
- Length: 14"
- Width: 3"
- Weight: 4.6 lbs
- Durable construction; driver has high-strength rib design, threaded piston/driver connection, and aluminum cylinder sleeve. Minimizes downtime and operating costs.
- Multi-directional stitching at up to 14 staples per second.
- Adjustable depth of drive
- Lightweight and compact with excellent balance and an impressive power-to-weight ratio.
- EZ-clear latch provides quick and easy clearing of occasional jams.
- Ergonomic comfort grip handle.
- Quiet operation with adjustable exhaust for user comfort.
- Reload indicator lets user know it's time to add more fasteners.
- One year warranty.