Senco SLS25XP XtremePro 1/4" Crown Medium-Wire Stapler
- SLS25XP Stapler
Applications include drawers, casebacks, cabinet frame assembly and upholstery spring attachment, underlayment sheathing, paneling, molding/trim, soffits, prefinished gypsum and siding for on-site and manufactured housing. Used in a variety of general woodworking and wood assembly operations including lattice and bedspring attachment.
Tool not available for export.
- Staple Type: 1/4" Crown, 18 Ga
- Staple Range: 3/8" to 1-1/2"
- Capacity: 168
- Power: 168 in-lbs
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psig
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Height: 9"
- Length: 12"
- Weight: 2.7 lbs
- Lightweight at 2.7 lbs. for easy maneuvering and all day work.
- Heavy-duty aluminum sleeve and piston for rugged durability.
- Easy-clear guide body latch provides quick, easy access to the staple channel.
- Adjustable exhaust.
- Adjustable depth-of-drive allows user to achieve just the right countersink.
- Visible fastener magazine easily allows for load check.
- Overmold trigger.
- Ergonomic design and cushion grip reduce fatigue and increase productivity.
- Two full year warranty.