Senco SFN30 2" Angled Finish Nailer
- Plastic Carrying Case
- 2 Wrenches
Applications include construction finishing, furniture and cabinets, picture frames, hardwood flooring, molding, baseboard, chair rail, paneling, nailable plastic parts, door and window casings, upholstery trim panels.
Tool not available for export.
See other Senco Tools.
- Nail Type: 15 Gauge Mylar-Collated
- Nail Range: 1" to 2" Smooth
- Capacity: 104
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Height: 9-5/8"
- Length: 12"
- Weight: 3.6 lbs
- Adjustable depth-of-drive allows for flush drive or precision countersinking at lower air pressure.
- Neverlube design means no tool lubrication to stain fine woods.
- Lightweight 3.6 lbs makes it easy to maneuver in tight spots.
- Handy belt hooks adjust for left or right hand users to keep the tool close by.