Senco 7L0001N JoistPro 150
1-1/2" Metal Connector Nailer
The JoistPro 150 fires a single strip of 1-1/2" paper tape collated nails ranging from .131" to .148" in diameter. The tool nose exposes each nail tip before it fires for exact placement into the pre-punched holes. A dry-fire lockout prevents blank driving and signals the user when it's time to reload fasteners.
At 10.4" tall and weighing 4.6 pounds, the JoistPro 150 is smaller and lighter than competitor models, making it ideal for navigating tight spaces and hard-to-reach areas, as well as working comfortably overhead. The tool's short, slightly offset magazine fits conveniently into 90 degree angled corners for added maneuverability. A full comfort grip reduces fatigue and minimizes slipping to maintain firm control in humid conditions. Other convenience features include a tool-free 360 degree adjustable exhaust that directs blow-back out and away from the user and an adjustable rafter hanger.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 7L0001N Nailer
- Nail Type: 34° Strap-Tite, Paper Strip Collation
- Nail Gauge: .131 to .148
- Range: 1-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 30
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- LxWxH: 12" x 4" x 10.4"
- Weight: 4.6 lbs
- Leads with the nail tip, providing accurate placement into metal connector holes Ð patent pending nosepiece design.
- Lightweight and well-balanced.
- Dry-fire lockout.
- Powerful enough to drive through engineered.
- Adjustable rafter hanger.
- Tool-Free adjustable exhaust deflector.