Senco 445XP RoofPro Coil Roofing Nailer
1-3/4" Full Round-Head Coil Nails
The Senco RoofPro 445XP is perfect for asphalt and fiberglass shingle nailing, for both new roofs and re-roofing. This tool is also ideal for attaching waterproof tar paper, metal drip edges, insulation board, and, with a special optional attachment, vinyl and aluminum siding.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 445XP Roof Nailer
- Carrying Case
Applications: For roofing, installation and repair.
Tool not available for export.
- Range: 3/4" to 1-3/4" Smooth
- Nail Type: 11 Gauge (.120") Broad Head Roofing
- Collation: 15° Wire Weld, Coil
- Capacity: 120 Nails
- Power: 324 in-lbs @ 100 psi
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 100 psi
- Air Consumption: 60 cycles per minute - 3.86 SCFM
- Operation Mode: Contact or Sequential Actuation
- Height: 10.9"
- Length: 10.6"
- Weight: 5.2 lbs
- The 445XP features a thumbwell adjustable depth of drive.
- Aluminum body for durability, bi-metal driver blade for reduced wear.
- Two-piece firing valve design reduces air consumption without compromise on power or speed.
- Power in/power out pneumatic feed system design improves speed and delivers consistent drives.
- Adjustable/removable shingle guide, adjustable nail canister, comfort grip, and steel wear plates to reduce shingle wear.