SawStop PCS175 Professional Cabinet Saw w/Safety Brake
1.75HP, 110VAC, 60Hz with Fence Assembly
The SawStop 10" Professional Cabinet Saw provides superior performance to meet the demands of discerning craftsmen and woodworkers. With SawStop's legendary safety system, ground breaking 99% dust collection and peerless fit and finish it's ready to help you get the job done.
See LARGER IMAGE
- PCS175 Cabinbet Saw
- Fence Assembly (shown with 30")
- (1) 10" Blade
- (1) Standard Brake Cartridge
- (1) Blade Spacing Adjustment Gauge
- (2) Cast Iron Extension Wings
- (1) Miter Gauge
- (1) Micro Blade Guard
- (1) Riving Knife
- (2) Blade Wrenches
- (1) Push Stick
- (1) 3mm Hex Key
- (1) 5mm Hex Key
- (1) 8mm hex Key
For store pickup only. For availability call us toll free at 877-551-8665.
- Motor Configuration: 1.75 HP, 110 V, 60 Hz
- Amperage: 14.0
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Dado Diameter: 8"
- Dado Max Width: 13/16"
- Max Depth of Cut @ 0°: 3-1/8"
- Max Depth of Cut @ 45°: 2-1/4"
- Saw Dimensions: 44" W x 29-3/4" D x 34" H
- Weight (saw only): 317 lbs
- Featuring SawStop's safety brake which stops the saw's blade spinning on contact with skin. The blade carries a small electrical signal, which the safety system continually monitors. When skin contacts the blade, the signal changes because the human body is conductive. The change to the signal activates the safety system.
- All purpose safety and mobility suitable for both jobsites and work shops.
- Rugged 110V motor (configurable to 220V) delivers a higher level of performance and power.
- Tool-free quick change mount allows for fast and easy transitions between guard and riving knifes.
- Professional fence systems deliver the straightest and most accurate cuts possible.
- Enhanced dust collection increases dust and debris removal to provide a cleaner and safer work environment (Includes standard Micro Blade Guard, optional Dust Collection Blade Guard Sold Separately).
- Unmatched quality of construction provides a durable and reliable saw that's built to last.
- Compatible with both 10" standard blades as well as 8" dado blade sets for maximum versatility.