SawStop CNS175 Contractor Saw w/Safety Brake
1.75HP, 110VAC, 60Hz with Fence Assembly
The SawStop Contractor Saw offers versatility and safety. Whether on the job site or in the shop, it delivers the performance you need with the peace of mind only SawStop's patented safety system can provide.
See LARGER IMAGE
- CNS175 Table Saw
- Fence Assembly (shown with 30")
- (1) 10" Blade
- (1) Standard Brake Cartridge
- (1) Blade Spacing Adjustment Gauge
- (2) Steel Extension Wings
- (1) Miter Gauge
- (1) Micro Blade Guard
- (1) Riving Knife
- (2) Blade Wrenches
- (1) Push Stick
- (1) 3mm Hex Key
- (1) 5mm Hex Key
- (1) 8mm hex Key
For store pickup only. For availability call us toll free at 877-551-8665.
Includes 30" Rip Capacity & Aluminum Extrusion Fence. Other fence options available.
- Motor Configuration: 1.75 HP, 110 V, 60 Hz
- Amperage: 14.0
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Dado Diameter: 8"
- Dado Max Width: 13/16"
- Max Depth of Cut @ 0°: 3-1/8"
- Max Depth of Cut @ 45°: 2-1/4"
- Saw Dimensions (body only): 39-1/4" L x 44" W x 34-3/4" H
- Weight (saw only): 225 lbs
- Featuring SawStop's safety brake which stops the saw's blade spinning on contact with skin. The blade carries a small electrical signal, which the safety system continually monitors. When skin contacts the blade, the signal changes because the human body is conductive. The change to the signal activates the safety system.
- All purpose safety and mobility suitable for both jobsites and work shops.
- Rugged 110V motor (configurable to 220V) delivers a higher level of performance and power.
- Tool-free quick change mount allows for fast and easy transitions between guard and riving knifes.
- Professional fence systems deliver the straightest and most accurate cuts possible.
- Enhanced dust collection increases dust and debris removal to provide a cleaner and safer work environment (Includes standard Micro Blade Guard, optional Dust Collection Blade Guard Sold Separately).
- Unmatched quality of construction provides a durable and reliable saw that's built to last.
- Compatible with both 10" standard blades as well as 8" dado blade sets for maximum versatility.