Rockwell RK3441K Circular Saw Kit
4-1/2" Compact Circular Saw
This compact circular saw can essentially replace a DIYer's or professional's need for a full-size 7-1/4" circular saw. This saw was born to cut wood, especially 2" nominal lumber materials.
See LARGER IMAGE
- RK3441K Circular Saw
- 24 Tooth Carbide-Tipped Blade
- Parallel Guide
- Vacuum Adapter
- Hex Key
- Rating: 120V, 60Hz
- Amperage: 5.0
- Blade Size: 4-1/2"
- Arbor Size: 3/8"
- No-load Speed: 3,500 RPM
- Max Cutting Depth: 1-11/16"
- Weight: 5.0 lbs
- Small, compact size for excellent maneuverability & portability.
- Slim-Line grip design for comfort, balance and control.
- Maximum blade clearance for best-in-class cutting capacity.
- Easy-set depth gauge lever for quick setup and adjustments.
- Left-handed blade design for great cut-line visibility.
- Built-in dust port & adapter allows you to connect your vacuum.
- for a cleaner work environment.
- Small, thin blade for less tool strain, resulting in full-size.
- circular saw cutting speed and performance.