Powernail FLEX Pneumatic Hardwood Flooring Nailer
18 Gauge, Adjustable Shoe Nailer for 3/8", 1/2", 5/8" Solid and 3/4" Exotic Tongue & Groove Hardwood Flooring
Truly the flexible nailer, the Powernail Flex can nail down the wide variety of flooring found in today's market. Using the adjustable foot, you can fine-tune the nailer height according to different wood profiles. No need for extra shims and pads. The Powernail Flex is recommended for use on 3/8", 1/2" and 5/8" Tongue and Groove flooring as well as some 3/4" exotics, bamboo, and other solid wood flooring.
See LARGER IMAGE
- Powernailer FLEX Floor Nailer
- Adjustable Foot
- Rubber Cap Mallet
- Extra Driving Blade
- Lubricating Fluid
- Allen Wrenches
- Box Wrenches
NOTE: 3/8" fitting not included.
- Nail Range: 1" to 1-3/4""
- Nail Type: 18 Gauge Cleat
- Nail Mag Capacity: 100
- Operating Pressure: 70-110 PSI
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- Safety trigger prevents discharge unless depressed.
- Adjustable foot to accommodate different flooring thicknesses.
- Rugged cast aluminum body, handle and adapter foot.
- Long handle configuration.
- Extruded aluminum nail channel.
- 3/8" air inlet for rapid cycling.
The Powernail Flex uses an 18 gage cleat that is less likely to split the tongue on denser, more brittle woods. It is also recommended for flooring that is a very hard species like hickory. Many of the hard exotics available today require a thinner cleat to penetrate without splitting the tongue.
For optimum performance it is recommended that a 3/8" air hose be used with this tool.