Powernail 50P Pneumatic Hardwood Flooring Nailer
18 Gauge Nailer for 3/8", 1/2", 5/8" Solid and 3/4" Exotic Tongue & Groove Hardwood Flooring
The Powernailer 50P is designed to bring Powernail quality to a Pneumatic Nailer suitable for use on thinner solid tongue and groove hardwood as well as for the denser hardwoods available in today's market place. The use of 18 gauge Powercleats provides a strong and durable Powercleat necessary to penetrate these densities and provide a reliable bond to the underlayment.
- Powernailer 50P Floor Nailer
- Rubber Cap Mallet
- Extra Driving Blade
- Adapter Pad
- Lubricating Fluid
- Hex Wrenches
NOTE: 3/8" fitting not included.
- Nail Range: 1" to 1-3/4""
- Nail Type: 18 Gauge Cleat
- Nail Mag Capacity: 100
- Operating Pressure: 80-100 PSI
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- Safety trigger prevents discharge unless depressed.
- Uses plastic No-Mar pad and easy-to-change shims to accommodate different flooring thicknesses.
- Rugged cast aluminum body, handle and adapter foot.
- Long handle configuration.
- Extruded aluminum nail channel.
- 3/8" air inlet for rapid cycling.
For optimum performance it is recommended that a 3/8" air hose be used with this tool.