Powernail 445 Pneumatic Hardwood Flooring Nailer
16 Gauge Nailer for 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" & 33/32" Tongue & Groove Hardwood Flooring
The Powernailer 445 mallet activated pneumatic nailer brings Powernail quality to a pneumatic nailer. For those looking for the ease-of-use of a pneumatic tool, the model 445 - designed for use with 1-1/2", 1-3/4" and 2" Powercleat nails - provide several distinct advantages. Like our model 45, Powernail's 445 T&G can nail 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", and 33/32" tongue and groove hardwood flooring through the use of easy-to-change adapter plates. Just snug the boards together with the mallet, tap the plunger on top of the Nailer with the mallet and let the Powernailer 445 drive the nail at the correct 45 degree angle and set the nail.
- Powernailer 445 Floor Nailer
- Rubber Cap Mallet
- Extra Driving Blade
- Lubricating Fluid
- Hex Wrenches
- Operating Manual
NOTE: 3/8" fitting not included.
- Safety trigger prevents discharge unless depressed.
- Rugged cast aluminum body, handle and adapter foot.
- Long handle configuration.
- Extruded aluminum nail channel.
- Investment cast steel foot and safety fork.
- 3/8" air inlet for rapid cycling.
- Baked-on, powder-coated finish resists wear.
- Pressure-sealed aluminum body casting eliminates leaks.
- Replaceable seals, cylinder sleeve and driving blade.
- 1-1/2", 1-3/4" and 2" Powercleat range.
For optimum performance it is recommended that a 3/8" air hose be used with this tool.