Powernail 2000 Pneumatic Hardwood Flooring Nailer
20 Gauge Nailer for 5/16" to 9/16" Engineered Flooring
The Powernail 2000 is the industry's first pneumatic, trigger-operated, 20 gage cleat nailer designed to work with today's popular 5/16" to 9/16" tongue-and-groove flooring. The Model 2000 offers more consistent control of depth and provides the perfect insertion angle, and the new 20 gauge PowerCleats insure less split-out on even the thinnest flooring.
See LARGER IMAGE
- Powernailer 2000 Floor Nailer
- Tap Block
- Lubricating Fluid
- Carrying Case
NOTE: 3/8" fitting not included.
- Nail Range: 1" to 1-1/4"
- Nail Type: 20 Gauge Cleat
- Operating Pressure: 70-110 PSI
- Fully adjustable Flex Foot that can install products from 5/16Ó to 9/16Ó and every measure of thicknesses in between.
- Installs engineered products and solids alike.
- The Model 2000 will pierce even stand-woven bamboo due to the unique design of the drive blade and the strength of the 20 gage PowerCleats.