Powermatic PWBS-14CS Bandsaw - 1791216K
14", 1-1/2 HP
This PWBS-14CS Band Saw has an extra-large, two-piece cast-iron table. It consists of a 15-in x 15-in tilting section and a fixed 15-in x 5-in extension for a total working surface area of 15-in x 20-in. A balanced, nine spoke cast-iron wheel makes for smooth blade travel, and a CARTER quick tension release lever makes blade changing easy. A micro-adjustable dual bearing blade guide system is featured above and below the table. A work lamp and chip blower improves the working conditions around the saw. A Poly-V belt maximizes power transmission while minimizing noise and vibration. The saw has a full 6-in under-guide capacity with a 13-1/2-in frame-to-blade clearance.
See LARGER IMAGE
- PWBS-14CS Bandsaw - 1791216K
- CARTER Quick Tension Release
- Adjustable Miter Gauge
- T-Style Rip Fence with Resaw Assembly
- 1/4-in Band Saw Blade
- Gooseneck Work Light
- Chip Blower
- 1791217 - Riser Block
For pricing and availability call us toll free at 877-551-8665.
- Band Saw Size/Wheel Diameter: 14"
- Cutting Capacity Width: 13-1/2"
- Cutting Capacity Height: 6"
- Blade Length: 93-1/2"
- Blade Speed: 3,000 SFPM
- Table Size (L x W): 15" x 15"
- Table w/Extension (L x W): 15"x20-1/2"
- Table Height from Floor: 44"
- Maximum Saw Blade Width: 3/4"
- Minimum Saw Blade Width: 1/8"
- Table Tilt: 10° Left, 45° Right
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
- Motor Power: 1-1/2 HP
- Motor Phase: Single
- Motor Voltage: 115V, 230V
- Prewired Voltage: 115V
- Motor Current: 11A, 5-1/2A
- Weight: 203 lbs
- CARTER quick-tension release lever with full tension and blade release levels.
- With a powerful 1-1/2 HP TEFC motor and a wide Poly-V belt, full power is transferred from the motor to the drive wheel.
- Features a durable micro-adjustable dual bearing blade guide system above and below the table.
- Extra-large, two-piece cast-iron table consists of a 15-in x 20-7/8-in tilting (45 degrees right and 10 degrees left) section and a fixed 15-in x 5-in extension for a total working surface of 15-in x 20-in.
- Exclusive design, quick-release precision T-square style rip fence with 4-in resaw attachment.
- Precision-balanced, nine-spoke cast-iron wheels run smoothly.
- Easy-to-read tensioning gauge settings indicated in blade width increments.
- Full 6-in under-guide capacity with 13-1/2-in width capacity.
- 60 Watt lamp built into the body provides direct light on the blade and workpiece while cutting (bulb not included).
- Chip blower ensures a clean, visible cut line.